Please find our Terms and Conditions below. These apply to every product used, or purchased through our website. They provide important information for you as the buyer. It is therefore important that you familiarize yourself with them, and we recommend that you print or save them, so that you can also read them as necessary at a later date.
1. Just Amazing B.V. : Established in Schijndel and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under registration Chamber 54983045, trading as Just Amazing B.V.
2. Website: The website owned and managed by Just Amazing B.V., this encompasses www.Stigx.com and all of its subsequent sub-domains.
3. Customer: A retail client, not acting or using the Website in professional or company capacity, whom has entered into an Agreement with Just Amazing B.V. and/or registered with Just Amazing B.V.
4. Agreement: Any agreement or contract between Just Amazing B.V. and the Customer. The Terms and Conditions form and integral part of any agreement.
5. Conditions: These are the General Terms and Conditions.
1. The Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, agreements and deliveries made by or on behalf of Just Amazing B.V . unless explicitly agreed otherwise by Just Amazing B.V. in writing.
2. If a Customer agrees to, and accepts notifications of Terms and Conditions during his/her ordering process that are not included in the General Conditions, Just amazing B.V. will hold them equally as binding unless explicitly expressed otherwise by Just Amazing B.V. in writing.
1. All prices on the Website and other materials derived by Just Amazing B.V. include VAT and other taxes imposed by the government.
2. If costs are included, they will be clearly stated. Any additional costs for the Conclusion of the Agreement that may occur during the ordering process will be displayed separately.
3. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest care. Just Amazing BV cannot guarantee that all information on the website at any time is correct and complete. All prices and other information on the website and in other materials derived from Just Amazing BV are therefore subject to manifest programming and typing errors.
4. Just Amazing BV cannot be held responsible for (color) variations due to monitor quality.
1. The Agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the Customer of the product supplied by Just Amazing B.V., and meets the conditions thereto set by Just Amazing B.V.
2. If a customer has accepted the supply electronically, Just Amazing B.V. can immediately confirm electronic receipt. Until receipt of this acceptance has been confirmed, the Customer has the option to terminate the Agreement.
3. If it appears that the Customer has accepted or otherwise entering into the Agreement but provided incorrect information, Just Amazing B.V. has the right to adjust its obligation to comply after the correct data is received.
4. Just Amazing B.V. has the right to refuse orders from Customers acting in the manner of their profession or business.
1. In order to use the Website’s full functionality, the Customer can register via the registration / account login option on the Website.
2. During the registration process, Customer chooses a username and password, they can log on to the website after registration. The Customer is responsible for choosing a sufficiently reliable password.
3. The Customer must safely store their login credentials. Usernames and passwords are strictly confidential. Just Amazing B.V. is not liable for abuse of login data and should always assume that a customer who registers on the website is actually the Customer. All that is done through the account of the Customer, shall be the responsibility and risk of the Customer.
4. If the Customer knows or suspects that his credentials have come into unauthorized hands, he must change his password as soon as possible and / or inform Just Amazing B.V. so that they can take appropriate action.
1. Once the order is received by Just Amazing B.V., Just Amazing B.V. will send the products subject to the expeditious manner in Article 3 of this section.
2. Just Amazing BV is entitled to engage in carrying out the obligations arising from the Agreement to third parties.
3. The delivery time is 5 days in principle. The method of delivery can take place in different ways and is at the discretion of Just Amazing B.V.
4. If Just Amazing BV cannot deliver the products within the agreed period Just Amazing B.V. shall contact the Customer. In this situation the Customer can agree to a new delivery date or they will get the opportunity to terminate the Agreement without charge.
5. Just Amazing BV encourages Customer to inspect the delivered products, and in the case of apparent defects, promptly notify Just Amazing B.V. in writing or by e-mail. See the sections on Warranty and Conformity for more details.
6. Once the products to be delivered to, and accepted at the specified delivery address, risk is transferred to the Customer.
7. Just Amazing B.V. is entitled to deliver a similar product of similar quality to the Customer where the original product ordered is no longer available. The Customer is entitled to terminate the Agreement and return the product free of charge should this not be acceptable.
1. The Customer has the right to remotely terminate and dissolve the Agreement with just Amazing B.V., free of charge, within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product. This can be without giving reason. The Customer must bear the cost of returning the products to just Amazing B.V. in a good condition. Upon return of the entire order from the Customer, any fees paid by the Customer for payment and shipping of the original order will be refunded.
2. The customer shall maintain the condition of the product and packaging within the withdrawal period set out in Article 1 of this section. The customer will carefully open the packaging and use the product only to the extent for them to consider the nature, characteristics and performance of the product.
3. The Customer may terminate the Agreement in accordance with Article 1 of this section within the timeframe outlined in Article 1 of this section, and return the product accordingly to Just Amazing B.V.; or to establish and inform Just Amazing B.V. the fact that they renounce the agreement within this timeframe, after which they will return the product as soon as possible.
Products can be returned to:
Just Amazing BV
4. Amounts already paid by the Customer (forward) will be refunded to the Customer as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after termination of the Agreement.
5. The Website clearly states, before the deal is final, if the right of withdrawal is possible, and the procedure of how to do it.
6. The right of withdrawal does not apply to: - Products that are clearly personal in nature.
The Customer must first make a payment to Just Amazing B.V., possibly through the website, according to the payment method specified and selected during the ordering process before products are dispatched to the Customer. Just Amazing B.V. reserves the right to select the payment method options, of which may change from time to time.
1. Just Amazing BV warrants that products comply with the Agreement, the specifications listed in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usefulness of the product, the date of the conclusion of the agreement, and to existing legal provisions and / or government regulations. If specifically agreed, Just Amazing B.V. also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by Just Amazing B.V., manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims of the Customer under the Agreement that have been and can be invoked.
3. If the delivered product does to comply with the Agreement, the Customer must inform Just Amazing B.V. within a reasonable timeframe of discovery.
4. If a complaint to Just Amazing B.V. is well-founded, and after consultation with the customer, the product may be repaired, replaced or refunded. The maximum compensation is equal to the price paid by Customer for the product.
If a customer has a complaint about the products (in accordance with the section regarding Warranty and Compliance), and / or other aspects of the service provided by Just Amazing B.V., then they can contact Just Amazing B.V. by telephone, email or post. See the contact information below for more details on how to do this.
2. Just Amazing B.V. aims to provide the Customer with a response as soon as possible after receiving communication from the Customer, but shall respond no later than 3 days after the complaint is made. If it is not possible to give a definitive or substantial response, Just Amazing will still get back in contact with the Customer within 3 days in order to confirm receipt of the complaint and outline a timeframe and course of action in order to provide a more substantial response.
1. Just Amazing B.V. handles the personal information of the Customer in accordance with the privacy statement published on the Website.
1. The Agreement is governed by Dutch law.
2. As far as is otherwise prescribed by mandatory law, all disputes arising shall be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the district where Just Amazing B.V. is situated.
3. 3 If in these Terms and Conditions there is found to be invalid provision, it will not affect the validity of the entire Terms and Conditions. The parties shall determine (a) a new provision with which to replace it with, that (b), goes as far as legally possible to the intent of the original provision is given.
4. "in writing" mentioned throughout these Terms and Conditions also includes communication by e-mail and fax, provided that the identity of the sender and the integrity of the correspondence is sufficiently proven.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments after reading the General Terms and Conditions, please feel free to call, write, or e-mail us.
Just Amazing B.V.
5482 TP Schijndel
P: +31 (0)20 722 0710